So I'm a total Facebook stalker, but Facebook pratically demands its participants to stalk, so I don't feel too bad. Anyways, someone commented on one of my friend's statuses, and I really liked what they said, so I'm going to share it all with you. (These sentences are all horrible compound sentences, but oh well.)
"Life is gray, with the pitch black of sorrow and the pure, downy white of happiness occasionally perforating the gray haze. And while it is easy to focus on the black, we live always waiting for our next bright, white moment."
Hopefully the plagarism police won't come hunt me down for not giving the author credit, but I have no idea who this kid is. If you don't hear from me for a while, I'm probably rotting away in jail chained to a chalkboard writing lines. (I will not steal comments off Facebook. I will not steal comments off Facebook. I will not steal comments off Facebook...) But don't worry at least I'm not in Umbridge's office.
Also, watch and listen to this. It'll make you happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment