Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 25: What I would find in your bag Day 26: What do you think about your friends

I have a lot of basic things in my bag, but some weird things that are in there are a can of blue hairspray, blue paint, a book, and playing cards. I just never took the hairspray or paint out after an Aggie football game, and now they are still in there so I'm prepped to be spontaneously crazy, if I ever get the urge. I also always have playing cards and a book in my bag, so that if I'm ever held up somewhere that I'll have something fun to do while I wait.

I love my friends. I have been so blessed my entire life to meet people with similar values to me. They are also a great example to me of how I can be better. I have so many memories of all the great times that I have had with them, and I'm excited for all the new memories that we have yet to make.

No comments: