Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 17: Someone you would like to switch lives with for one day Day 18: Plans/dreams/goals you have

I'm assuming that since this is all hypothetical that I can switch lives with people that don't really exist, so I would pick to switch lives with Hermione Granger. (No surprise there.) It would just be so cool to live in the Harry Potter world. Plus, I'd be insanely smart and marry the best guy ever, so that sounds like an amazing plan.

Plans:
1. Get a job
2. Secret plan that's not ready for the blogworld yet.
3. Graduate from college
4. Go to grad school
5. Work at LDS Family Services
6. Get married and have a family

Dreams:
1. Have a huge library like on Beauty and the Beast
2. Travel the world
3. Write and publish a book
4. Make a difference

Goals:
1. Get healthier by exercising
2. Get on a better sleep schedule
3. Get a better work ethic
4. Be more spiritually tuned
5. Be more outgoing and real at the same time

No comments: