Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 21: A picture of something that makes you happy Day 22: What makes you different from everyone else

I love libraries and bookstores; they make me so incredibly happy. Every time I walk into them, I forget everything except for the books in front of me. I am enchanted by the possibility that every book holds, knowing that its contents could change my life. I would live in a library like this if I could.


I don't know if it's possible to be completely different from everyone else, but one thing that makes me different from most people is that I keep random objects if they have a memory attached to them. When I see the objects, floods of memories come into my mind. I love to reminice about the past. This is probably because the past seems like a safe place, and I'm kind of scared about the future.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimkidoni said...

Woah, just noticed that my two posts were published exactly twelve hours apart. Cue Twilight Zone music.