day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1. I hate changing clothes throughout the day, and I will avoid it at almost any cost. I mostly sleep in my clothes because of this (I'll even sleep in church clothes), and I only sleep in pajamas if I shower the night before.
2. I do a crossword puzzle almost every day.
3. I'm very nostalgic. I keep a lot of random objects that remind me of times in the past.
4. I almost never pay attention to my feet when I walk, which causes me to step on and knock over all sorts of things, not to mention my own tripping.
5. I form strong opinions about inconsequential things without fully educating myself about them, and I often refuse to have my opinion swayed. (i.e. I am an avid Internet Explorer supporter just because it's what I've always used. People try to convince me it's lame to no avail.)
6. In conjunction with #5, I'm super stubborn, and I am very proud of this fact. I was locked in a bathroom for an hour and a half once in order to win stubborn battle.
7. I drink way more water than the average person, and I always have a cup or bottle full of water near me at all times.
8. I really like looking at people's hands, and I really like it when a boy has a good pair of hands.
9. I eat toast with honey every day, and I never tire of it.
10. I organize my shirts in five categories in my closet, and I wear a shirt out of each of the five categories on the weekdays. I never wear more than one shirt from a category during the week.
11. I love reading, and I'm always in the middle of a book. I stay up late reading, and I often fall asleep with a book in my bed because of this.
12. I am a human jukebox. I'll sing snippets of songs all throughout the day. My roommates and other people around me will still have the first song I sang stuck in their head, while I'll have gone through about ten songs in mine.
13. I hate wasting food. I always make sure to eat everything that I serve for myself.
14. I also love to recycle. I hate seeing recycled materials thrown away so much so that I took home bags and bags of paper from my job at Utah Idaho Supply Map World to my house to recycle.
15. I can't kill anything, not even bugs. I always take every bug I see outside. Flies are the only exception to this rule. They are just too stinking annoying for their own good and impossible to catch without death.
1 comment:
Where did you get this idea from?
Post a Comment