I crave buying books. That is seriously the only thing that I buy for pleasure. I especially love to buy old-looking books. I justify it as being for the good of my future children... but if I was completely honest with myself I would admit that it was for me, ha ha.
Last Five Facebook Statuses
1. Can't believe that Katie Andrus is married!! I am so excited for her. Aaron is a lucky guy.
2. No more homework, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks! ...until 2011 that is...
3.Gretchen: Boys are weird. Spinelli: Can't live with them, can't grind them into chalk dust. Gretchen: Actually, you can.
4. Is anybody from Logan headed down south this weekend?
5. has decided to turn her bedroom into a weapons storage locker due to the immense joy she is getting from having two long bows and a fencing sword in her room.
No comments:
Post a Comment