Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 11: Another picture of you and your friends Day 12: How you found out about blogger and why you have one

Wow, I'm super behind. Blame it on finals. I'm free now though! I'm pretty sure I got straight A's this semester too, so go me. I don't know how I accomplished that with my psychological statistics class, but I won't question the fates.

Anyways, I found out about blogger because all of my high school friends had blogs, and I was always reading them. It took me about a year, but I finally caved because I wanted to keep in better contact with them, even though I hardly ever post.

Here's a picture of most of my friends from freshman year. I recently read all of my journal posts from that year, and it made me very nostalgic. It was one of the best years of my life, if not the best.



No comments: