I've been to Mexcio twice. The first time was on a cruise, and the second time was a humanitarian trip (which reminds me, I should probably blog about that sometime...). Anyways this picture is from the first time. This is an island called Stone Island in Mazatlan. We got to go horseback riding on the beach, boogie board, and play on a water weenie. It was loads of fun, and the island was so beautiful. I loved it.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Day 4: A habit you wish you didn't have Day 5: A picture of a place you've been to
I wish that I didn't have the habit of taking about 15-30 minutes to wake up everday. I just cannot wake up any faster than that. It takes several snooze pressings to break out of my unconscious state. If I could wake up faster, I would probably have more energy in the morning.

I've been to Mexcio twice. The first time was on a cruise, and the second time was a humanitarian trip (which reminds me, I should probably blog about that sometime...). Anyways this picture is from the first time. This is an island called Stone Island in Mazatlan. We got to go horseback riding on the beach, boogie board, and play on a water weenie. It was loads of fun, and the island was so beautiful. I loved it.
I've been to Mexcio twice. The first time was on a cruise, and the second time was a humanitarian trip (which reminds me, I should probably blog about that sometime...). Anyways this picture is from the first time. This is an island called Stone Island in Mazatlan. We got to go horseback riding on the beach, boogie board, and play on a water weenie. It was loads of fun, and the island was so beautiful. I loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment