Kimmy-koos- spin-off from Koo Bear
Missy Kissy- From my mom, and it probably stems from my kissing habits in preschool...
Kimkidoni- my Nephite name from drama people
Kimmy-Kim-Kimmy-Kim-Kim-Kim-Kim- From Muppet Treasure Island
Burly- my fake middle name
Mother Nature/Mama Kim/Mama K/Mom- From Scout Camp, those poor boys were mom-deprived
I love my brother Cameron. He is my favorite sibling (even though I know I shouldn't have a favorite. What can I say, I'm a rule breaker.). I have a very special bond with him, and we are probably the closest out of all of my siblings. His sense of humor is very similar to mine, and we love to tease each other. We can also talk about anything together. I love him.
Mother Nature/Mama Kim/Mama K/Mom- From Scout Camp, those poor boys were mom-deprived
I love my brother Cameron. He is my favorite sibling (even though I know I shouldn't have a favorite. What can I say, I'm a rule breaker.). I have a very special bond with him, and we are probably the closest out of all of my siblings. His sense of humor is very similar to mine, and we love to tease each other. We can also talk about anything together. I love him.


No comments:
Post a Comment