Firstly, I have never gotten the mail at my place, and the one day I do, the only thing in the box is a lovely letter for me. I'll never get the mail ever again.
Secondly, I just barely registered to vote for this past election. I'll never vote ever again.
Thirdly, I'm just nineteen!! I'll never be nineteen ever again.
(Don't you love my double negatives? I sure do. Oh, and I'll probably still do all those things, but I'm still working on stopping being nineteen. It's taking a lot of effort.)
I called my mom right after I got it, and I tried to convince her (jokingly) to come with me. I will have no clue what's going on, and I'll be all alone. That's the part that I'm dreading the most.
Also, what if it's a murderer/rapist/abductor/fraternizer/traitor/mafia member/stalker person? I will of course do my "civic duty" and vote against him, but that will incite the murderer/rapist/abductor/fraternizer/traitor/mafia member/stalker person's wrath! He will probably have a personal vendetta against me because he was counting on pity from such a young, lovely thing. I'll spend the rest of my life hiding under the pseudonym of Shaniqua Kulmatiski and living in total petrification of being caught. I'll examine every corridor for lurkers, peer behind every shower curtain, and hire a personal guard/kung-fu fighter/food taster/weapons master/slave/troubador/undercover hunk with whom I will fall madly in love until I'm left crying over his dead body after he's been fatally poisoned with arsenic-laced, prime-rib steak...
Of course, that probably won't happen, but wouldn't it be exciting if it did?
5 comments:
kim show up dressed as princess leia and tell them you can read minds. You'll be out of there in no time....
Kim...I decided that you have the BEST BLOG ever in the world. You always have the best posts that have me rolling with laugher.
Sorry you got called to Jury Duty. I wouldn't know what to do if I got called either.
Let us know what happens so that If I ever get called I'll know what to do.
Love you!
what the crap? Jury Duty?! What is that? Im sorry chica! Hopefully I never get that! Yeah, I would be freaking out too!
Also I agree with jody i LOVE your blog!!
That is a brilliant plan Sister Andrus. I should have thought of that before. Bwa ha ha ha.
I'm glad that you guys like my blog! I have loads of fun writing it. I'm way scared about the jury duty thing, but hopefully I won't have to.
Haha. Wow. Wonderful imagery. ;) hahaha.
Post a Comment