Friday, February 20, 2009

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Today on the way to school I mentally found where every letter of the alphabet was in the sentence above. Why? Because I'm crazy.

Also, Today's my half-birthday!! Happy half-birthday to me! It's scary to think that I will be twenty in just six months. Ah! That is so old. 

Also also, I've been alternating between Pilates and The Biggest Loser tapes for exercise this week. (You laugh at the second one, but it is killer!) I've been super sore because of this, and I wrote a spontaneous song about it. Want to hear? Too bad, you have no choice.

My butt is very sore.
Very sore is my butt.
And if it was not very sore.
It would not be my butt.

Any guesses on the tune/song?

4 comments:

Katya said...

Kimmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I heart you a lot.
haha, this post made me laugh! Happy half birthday!! Congratulations on your alphabet quest!! I love your song*!!

That was far too many exclamation points for one comment, but it's okay. Hope you have an awesome week!!!! (had to throw in some more)

*do not know what the tune is, but am curious to find out

Jody Lynn said...

Hahahahahahaha...dido Kim (to Katie's comment). You always have the BEST posts. My blog posts are stinky compared to yours. If Blog posts were people I would be your blog posts socks. Haha.

I wish I knew the song but I don't. I'll think about it for awhile though.

Oh, and I can't believe that you mentally found ALL the letters of the alphabet. You make me laugh and I love you.

Dido on the having an awesome week as well.

Bye!

Lyss said...

Kim I love you!! Happy Half Birthdaay!!! that is super sahhhweet!!! I also think it is crazy that you are turning 20...oh wait i think it is crazy that Jody is already 20 and that the rest of us are turning 20 as well. WE ARE SO OLD!!
I have the song tune in my head i think but i can't remember the real words to the song because now i have your song words as the words. (yeah that sentence was a little repetitive and probably wrong in the grammar department...as is this one but i dont really care because i know whoever reads this will still love me)I wish i could just sing it to you and see if it was right!

Love you!

Kimkidoni said...

I love all of you super a lot! I'm glad that I made you guys laugh. It was mainly for my enjoyment, ha ha. Thanks for the half-birthday wishes. Jody your blog posts are definitely not stinky socks. I agree with Alyssa that it is way weird that you are twenty though.

And now the moment you all are waiting for... Drum roll....

The song is My Hat, It Has Three Corners!