Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie!!!!



You've had a birthday shout hurray! Woo! 
We want to sing to you today! Woo!
ONE YEAR OLDER AND WISER TOO! Woo! 
Happy Birthday! Woo! To you!

Do you get it? Bwa ha ha you are an old granny now. Just kidding. Twenty isn't that old. 

Katie, I want to thank you for the many years of friendship that we've had. We've been friends ever since we met, and we've never had a real fight. I know that that's because of you. (I have a tendency to be too stubborn.) You have put up with me for such a long time. I don't know how you do it. Thank you for all the craziness and adventure. So many of my favorite memories were created by your creativity. You've been such an example to me of how to live life. You've always done your best in everything you do, and you have had so much success because of this. Your strength of testimony has been a support to me through my life as well. 

Thank you for pondering life with me while gazing at the stars. Thank you for recommending and discussing books. Thank you for belting Moulin Rouge with me to ward off cougars. Thank you for the many furtive French conversations. Thank you for flooding the sandbox with me. Thank you for always standing by me. Thank you for filming music videos and creating plays with me. Thank you for the night games. Thank you for listening and confiding. Most of all Katie, thank you for the memories, time, and constant friendship. I love you, and I am forever in your debt.

2 comments:

Katya said...

Oh Kim, you are wonderful. Thank you so much for this post. I love you! :)

Kimkidoni said...

You're welcome. Love you too!