X-MEN
Basically all I think about right now is X-Men because of X-Men:Evolution. I used to watch that show in Junior High, and I recently watched all four seasons. It's cheesy and action-packed like Avatar, so I highly recommend it.

But seriously you guys, I now realize that I need to be a mutant or a bender of some sort. I give up. I see no point in living if I can't be a mutant. (*cough* Howl's Moving Castle reference. Hmmm, I should watch that again...)
...Anyways... since that's not likely to happen, I'm going to go for the next best thing; I'm going to become a comic book geek! Oh boy, I can just see your concerned faces, but hold the interventions. It's going to be awesome! I promise.
If this whole post wasn't convincing enough about the coolness of mutants and this show, let this picture do the rest of the convincing.
Ignore the size and just concentrate on the bad boy romance.

5 comments:
tehe, i caught the howl's reference. :) and we should watch that again sometime. probably i could convince aaron to watch it since i've convinced him to watch an entire season of "avatar"...bwahahaha
That would be awesome! I really need to see that movie again.
Oh my gosh I miss X-Men: Evolution. I STILL find myself sometimes humming the theme song. :)
Yes!! Josh, I'm so glad you understand. And it has one of the best theme songs.
Ha ha. Thanks Kim. :)
Post a Comment