Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two minutes and thirty-four seconds of pure genius

This is the story of a video clip.

You know how people are always saying, "Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!!!"
Or they stamp things with this spiffy, little logo.


Well, I'm not going to give you money or two minutes and thirty-four seconds back, but I am going to use the spiffy logo to tell you that you will be satisfied!! Don't believe me? Take a word from a sponsor.

Sponsor: Hi.

Now that's satisfaction!

Warning: Prolonged, hysterical laughter may come as a result of this video. If you have trouble breathing while laughing, you may want to consult a doctor before indulging in this brilliance. Make sure you are not watching this video while people are sleeping, for the sound of your pure joy may disturb them...

1 comment:

LaceyLindysay said...

If I update my blog, will you update yours? :)