Friday, June 4, 2010

I suppose I'll do this too...

10 Things in 2010
1. Increase my spirituality.
2. Spend more time outdoors.
3. Read more! I'm losing my reading mojo.
4. Become a skilled archer. That's right Robin Hood; watch your back.
5. Start reading comic books.... no making fun of me.
6. Be healthier, eating and activity-wise
7. Watch less TV... I am addicted.
8. Meet more people and be genuine with them.
9. Put forth more effort in school.
10. Serve people more.

9 Things I enjoy
1. Singing/playing the piano
2. Hiking
3. Sleeping
4. Eating
5. Listening to music
6. Reading, especially in cool places like the mountains
7. Being crazy/laughing
8. Watching TV
9. Dancing

8 Things I do everyday
1. Eat honey
2. Sing/play the piano
3. Facebook/blogs/online TV
4. Dance party with myself
5. Read
6. Drink boatloads of water
7. Laugh and smile
8. Look in the mirror

7 Musicians I like
1. The Beatles
2. The Shins
3. Fleet Foxes
4. Bread
5. Imagine Dragons
6. Phoenix
7. America

6 Things that will always win my heart
1. Humor
2. Laughter
3. Intelligence
4. Musical talent
5. Kindness/chivalry
6. Squinty (narrow) brown eyes

5 Favorite things
Book: We all know I can't pick this.
Movie: Hook
Song: Sea Legs- The Shins
Food: Fruit (raspberries and blackberries)
Season: Autumn

4 Smells I enjoy
1. Rain
2. Fresh bread
3. Citrus
4. Lysol toilet bowl cleaner....

3 Places I want to go
1. British Isles
2. France
3. India

2 Favorite holidays
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

1 Person I would marry on the spot
1. Ron Weasley

1 comment:

Jody said...

lysol toilet bowl cleaner? really love. ha ha.