Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am finally getting around to this.

What is your current obsession?
I would say that my current obsession would probably be So You Think You Can Dance. I watched it every week with out fail and went with out much needed sleep. It's probably good that it's over.

Coffee or tea?
Herbal Tea! Herbal Tea! Herbal Tea is good for me! Seriously, a warm cup of chamomile with a hint of honey is one of the best things ever.

What's for dinner?
Kim: What are we having for dinner mom?
Mom: We're having this black bean rice salad.
Kim: Oh.
Mom: Does that sound yucky?
Kim: No, I'm writing a blog post about it.
Mom: Well, it's called Rice, Black Bean, and Corn Salad if you want to be exact.
Kim: Thanks mom.

What was the last thing you bought?
Tee hee. Bras and underwear. Black, pink, and tan. Sentences with no verbs. Kidding. Dang it. That was a verb.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookie dough back when I could have it, but there's a soy ice cream I just had called Vanilla Fudge that was pretty good.

What is your favorite color?
Blue... no yellow. Ah! Actually, GREEN!

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My red silky pajamas that turn me into a superhero.

What is your dream job?
Now that I think about it, being a book reviewer. Being paid to read would be the best thing ever.

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?
Well, I always use two alarms. Currently, my quiet one goes off at five and continues to sound every four minutes with me pressing the snooze button every time until 5:15 when my loud cell phone alarm goes off. I press that snooze once until 5:20, and then I force myself awake.

The End. I shall not tag anyone.

3 comments:

Katya said...

yayayayaya kim!!! you wrote a post!!!
and it was very amusing, especially the part about the conversation with your mom.

Jody Lynn said...

dido to the mom conversation. only because i could SO see that happening. i laughed. tehe... (camilleisms...)

Kimkidoni said...

Thank you. I thought it was funny too. Hee hee. I should probably write more...