Monday, August 17, 2009

Dating Tips From A 3-Year Old

One of my friends was given this list from the very reliable source above.

1. Speak incoherently
2. Slow down
3. Avoid Serious Questions
4. When in doubt, change the subject
5. Identify gender, then hug the girl
6. If funny, repeat
7. Jump into girl's arms
8. Stay hydrated (water is yum)
9. Try different angles
10. Get squished
11. Avoid head cracking
12. Repeat

Eureka! I've been forgetting to repeat! Who knew shampoo and dating were so similar? In fact, I bet I could write the same instructions for shampoo.

1. Read the contents label aloud.
2. Lather and enjoy. Yes! Oh, Yes!
3. Don't read the warning label.
4. When in doubt, talk to your shampoo.
5. Identify brand, then hug the product.
6. Again! Again!
7. Jump in and out of the shower spray.
8. Shower water. Bottoms up!
9. Rinse upside down (stand on your head).
10. Curl into the fetal position.
11. Avoid shower head.
12. Again! Again!

"It is not white hair that engenders wisdom." -Meander

4 comments:

Lyss said...

bahahaha!

Josh said...

Kim! I was reading through Katie's blog list and found yours. Hilarious! I just might have to become a follower. :)

Kimkidoni said...

Ha! Thanks! You are more than welcome to follow. I've read a couple of your posts too, and I like your thinking.

amanda said...

love the dating advice!! hilarious!