DEFINITELY THE BEST ONE YET!!!
(Except for Ginny and the flying Death Eaters [that could totally be a title for the next book, ha ha]. )
Seriously, Ginny Darling, awkwardly shoving tarts in Harry Potter's face and awkwardly tying his shoes is NOT sexy. Neither is being boring, stiff, and did I mention awkward?
On a happier note, I loved everything else, and I even didn't mind the addition of scenes that weren't in the book. I pretty much laughed the whole time. Much of that laughter was due to my love, Ron/Rupert Grint. He doesn't know it yet, but we're destined for each other. Don't believe me? Well, I have proof. *Ahem* I, Kim Allred, had a daydream about him when the first movie came out.
Said daydream went thusly:
Kim Allred moved to England for studying and the like. She journeyed to the famed Bodleian Library. She was in heaven and began to gather a hefty stack of books. As she proceeded blindly to the check-out stand, she stumbled, and her tomes crashed to the floor. Disaster was evaded when Rupert Grint caught her and helped her collect her books. Hands touched, eyes met, and love bloomed. They spent the rest of their days in the wondrous splendor of love.
That's got to be the strongest evidence I've ever heard.
5 comments:
Haha Kim you make me laugh:)
hehe. that daydream is almost as good as mine!
we have already discussed it though. :)
hahahahaha i love how this post directly follows the one about your future husband frezned...
you polygamist. :P
haha...love the daydream.
i agree with you about the awkward harry and ginny scenes...seriously...?
and i agree with kate...haha...
What can I say? So many men, so little time. Marrying them all at once saves time, ha ha.
I'm glad you agree about Ginny, Jody. Ugh.
Post a Comment