Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Be Amazed.

Lately I've had nothing to do for the last half an hour of work. I decided that I'm going to try to do at least a few little blog posts. (This is the part where you rejoice.) 

Anyways, I was talking to Katie last night, and we both mentioned that we (the SA girls) haven't been communicating super a lot. I realized that I was the worst culprit of this. You guys all talk about what's happening in your lives on your blogs and everyone gets to comment on them. I also never call or text anyone. (But don't feel left out because I never call or text anyone up here either.) So, I'm resolved to do a bit better, although I will probably still not call or text you because I'm lazy. It's time for me to go, but I will write more soon!

4 comments:

Jody Lynn said...

Yay Kim! You updated! This makes me super happy. :) We haven't been communicating enough, you and Katie are right. We should do something about this.

Lyss said...

kim kim!!

I checked your blog today and it had a new post! I was really excited!! But yeah Im sad that I hardly am hearing from anyone anymore. I've been really busy and I suspect all of you have been too. We need to be better.

Ash said...

KIM!!!! YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!! This is a rare occasion. We all must rejoice. ;)
I agree, we need to talk more. I miss everyone! And I'm one of the worst ones at this, I know! Ah. :( I hardly ever talk to my own family! Gah. Definitely things that need to be fixed. ;)

Kimkidoni said...

Yay for rejoicing! I hope that you are all home for the weekend of February 14th because we need to play.