Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fried Food Night!

This will just be a quick post. My roommate Stephanie and I just realized that we're different from the average college student. They want food and they want it fast. If they want chicken nuggets and fries, they buy a frozen bag of food. Zap! Dinner. We run to the beat of our own drum. I want chicken nuggets; she wants french fries. What do we do? Make them both from scratch! It was delicious.

6 comments:

Jody Lynn said...

You, Kim Allred, made chicken nuggets and french fries from scratch? Wow! I wish I would have been there for that one. Haha! I would have been one to eat the frozen stuff. :)

Katya said...

Rock on Kim! Isn't cooking marvelous?

Kimkidoni said...

It really is marvelous! I'm actually really liking cooking for myself. It's fun. Katie, I'm just curious. Do you get my blog name?

Ash said...

Can I ask about the blog name? :P

Kimkidoni said...

Yes, you can ask. It comes from the whole "The pen is mightier than the sword quote." I'm saying that writing is my weapon. I haven't really had time to do the kind of posts that I want to that would show that.

Kimkidoni said...

Ha ha, I just realized that I put quote in quotations. Oops.