Ok, so pretty much the world is conspiring against me to overheat. It is so hot all the time. We don't have air conditioning in our apartment. We have these little energy-sucking machines in each bedroom that sound like locomotives. We try not to turn them on because of that. There is nothing downstairs. Also, my first class of the day is in a building that has a broken air conditioning. This is after my twenty minute walk up a huge hill in the ten-o-clock sun. I'm in dire need of a cool relief!
3 comments:
don't think that for too long cause when the cold front comes in for forever it seems like you are going to be wising for some sun! :)
Ha ha that's true. I always want what I can't have. I'll definitely be wanting the sun back later.
I'm sorry love. :) Listen to Alyssa, what she says is true! :)
Post a Comment