"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." -Cyril Connolly
can i do it later? haha!
HAHA! Yeah, I was thinking to myself, "Wow! Okay. I'll do it Kim, I'll do it." ;)
Ha ha ha, I suppose that was a little forceful...
okay...i watched it. i very much liked it, especially the part where they sing "goooooooo...." and their lips are in an o shape. i laughed really hard at that. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
can i do it later? haha!
HAHA! Yeah, I was thinking to myself, "Wow! Okay. I'll do it Kim, I'll do it." ;)
Ha ha ha, I suppose that was a little forceful...
okay...i watched it. i very much liked it, especially the part where they sing "goooooooo...." and their lips are in an o shape. i laughed really hard at that. :)
Post a Comment